S1E04: Did I say that out loud?

This might be a short post.
I just had to say these things.
Some people do really weird things that should just be eradicated from society.

#1   Mothers, stop giving your child's age in months after a year.
I can forgive the "18 month" because it is a socially accepted interval of age, but it is just obnoxious to say "15 month" or "20 month" or "26 month". Stop it. Please.

#2   Social Media videos where you use cards instead of your voice. 
For heaven's sake. Stop.
First of all, you're not doing it for impact, you're just following a trend, and a dumb one.
I have seen a grand total of ONE video that used the card technique for effect, and it worked. Only that one time was I moved by the silence.
The rest of the time, it just forces the viewer to take 5 times as long to read something that doesn't even have "whoa" moment.

#3   Fidget Spinners
I saw an infant sucking on one.
'Nuf said.

#4   The Facebook status background colors
Tackiest thing FB has ever done.

#5   Don't go outside until you know where North is.
Seriously, if you are so direction-ally challenged that you don't know where the sun rises (I will forgive you if you are in a strange city), how do I know that you will even understand my directions when I say right and left? YOU SHOULD KNOW WHICH DIRECTION THE FREEWAY IS GOING!!!!!
Hint, if you ever want to understand a traffic report, you are also going to need to know the freeway direction.

For now, I'll stop.
Comment with the things that bother you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

S1E03: Energies

S1E02: Defining Moments

S1E05: Love thy Neighbor